Wednesday, 13 July 2011

michael mcintyre interview ( it is made up obviously derp)

Michael walked in with his navy blue suit with a pink silk shirt he looked rather smooth in this obviously expensive suit.

I started the interview by asking the first question
“I heard a few years ago you slipped on stage and dislocated your shoulder”

“It was really quite painful obviously being a comedian the audience laughed as they thought it was part of my act but I was genuinely in pain”.

I assume your interest in showbiz came from your parents?

Not really, I originally tried script writing but it wasn’t for me so I started comedy and it took off from there.

“You have had lots fame since your first DVD didn’t you”?

My first DVD was the fastest selling debut stand up, I was really proud of myself.
I still think my greatest achievement out of many was my time in top gear as I appeared as a star in reasonably priced car, I managed to get round in 48.7 seconds”.

How is your marriage going with kitty?

Absolutely fine I’m really quite happy she is in my opinion the best wife I could ever ask for
You have two children already are you going two have more or not

I’m fine with Lucas and Oscar plus kitty would really kick my arse if I put her thought that again.

Give me an example you have said on stage

Ok this is one of my favorites I got many laughs of the audience at the Apollo theatre; this was by far the biggest laugh.
My wife and I both made a list of 5 people we could sleep with…she read hers out and there were no surprises…1 George Clooney…2 Brad Pitt etc…I thought ‘I’ve got the better deal here’…1 Your sister”

I can see why the audience loves you that joke was absolutely hilarious I assume after a while for you the jokes get rather boring telling them a lot.

Certain ones do but there is the odd one that brings a smile to my face and I chuckle

Do you ever tell jokes at home or when you are out?

Not when the children are up because some are inappropriate but I tell them to my wife because she is my most constructive critic she tells me where I went wrong or whether it was funny or not and my wife was the one that helped me improve the most.

I heard the big swanky limo pull up and we shook hands he left to go back to his home and loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment